If you are looking for things to do in the tiny Colorado mountain town of Telluride, then you will find a plethora of options for all of your needs. You can do anything from world class skiing in Telluride to snowshoeing to hiking! In fact, your options are seemingly endless when it comes to finding the right outdoor and indoor activities in this spectacular little town. Telluride is located off the beaten path in Colorado and hosts a beautiful playground for outdoor activities. Listed here are several oft the activities you enjoy while in Telluride, (including Telluride recreational marijuana dispensaries!):
- EAT! There are many world class restaurants located in Telluride and you will want to find the right options that will work best for your needs. You can find a plethora of options along main street. You can also do your research ahead of time in order to really discover what you want to try and what may work best for your tastes.
- Hike. Of course, you can find many great options for hiking as well while visiting Telluride. You can find a plethora of options that come along with hiking in both the winter months as well as the summer months. When hiking in the winter, you may need snowshoes or chains in order to hike securely without falling, pending on how deep the snowfall is for the year.
- Ski. You can also ski in Telluride and find many great skiing options for both downhill skiing as well as cross country skiing and even backcountry skiing! You can visit nearby Durango as well for more options.
- Snowboard. Snowboarding is another popular activity in the area and if you have a split board then you can also enjoy backcountry snowboarding.
- Check out the main street. You will want to be sure that you check out Telluride’s main stretch as well which boasts many fun shops and stores.
- Visit a Telluride recreational cannabis dispensary. Of course, when in Colorado, you may as well take advantage of the recreational marijuana laws!
- Check out Mesa Verde. You can even arrange for a day trip to explore Mesa Verde, which is a beautiful and scenic place that isn’t too far from Telluride and all of its beauty.
As you can see, there are many things to do in the tiny but beautiful town of Telluride. You can find a plethora of activities to do in both the summer and the winter. If you go in fall, then you can also enjoy the beautiful colors of the Aspens! If you want to relax during the day or after a full day of activities, then you will want to be sure to visit one of the local recreational marijuana dispensaries in the area. If you want to go with the best, then you can reach out to the experts over at Green Dragon Colorado. They are the leading experts in recreational marijuana and can help you discover which types of products will work best for your needs.